At the end of this week I will be heading down to Austin, TX with some of the iThemes team to go to SXSW. This is my first time to be there, so I am pretty excited to take in all that SXSW has to offer.
I know that there are a million things going on at once during the 5-day Interactive Conference, so I decided to make a list of a few “must-see” speakers while I am in Austin.
- REWORK by 37signals – Jason Fried is going to be talking about the new book, and I definitely want to hear about it. Maybe I will even get to meet him for a bit.
- CSS3 Design with HTML5 – We are constantly trying to push and use the latest tools for web design, and I am hoping this session will help me move deeper in to CSS3 especially.
- Is WordPress Killing Web Design? – I think it is obvious why I want to see this one. It is going to get controversial I am sure. I hope it gets good.
- Gmail: Behind the Scenes – 5 of the folks from Google will be there talking about one of my favorite pieces of software I use all day.
- WIRED Happy Hour – Wait, how did that get on there? hmmmmmm
There are TONS more sessions that I hope to be a part of, but I don’t want to let my list get too long where I will be stuck in a schedule. With so much going on and so many people to connect with, I want to have a flexible schedule while I am down there.
Me and Brad are planning on blogging some while we are down there. If you are interested, check us out at sxsw.ithemes.com.